As metropolitan Melbourne enters Stage 4 coronavirus restrictions, Morrows has made some additional modifications to our business operations during this period. Morrows remains committed to ensuring the safety of our workforce, clients and community and will continue to update our approach as information becomes available from the Department of Health and State and Federal Governments.
The Morrows Board of Directors, in conjunction with a specialised COVID-19 Response team, continue to meet and monitor the situation. At Morrows, we are undertaking a number of initiatives to ensure the health and safety of our people and wider community. As a result you may experience some delays during this time, however, our advisors are continuing to support and service our clients. All staff are working from home, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Stage 4 Restrictions Implications
Morrows have implemented several policies and procedures internally, and made adjustments to our business operations to help ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and community.
- The Morrows office remains closed to clients and the public, until further notice.
- All Morrows employees are working remotely and all onsite operations will cease as of 5.00pm Wednesday 5 August.
- Our Advisers are available by phone and email and our switchboard continues to operate between 8.30am and 5.00pm each business day. You can also contact our advisors by using their direct lines.
- All client appointments will be conducted via teleconferencing. Your Morrows Advisor will contact you with details and instructions on how to attend you remote appointment.
- Where possible, Morrows is utilising electronic signing and sending of documents.
- We request all documents are provided electronically where possible, rather than being sent by mail, as we anticipate delays with the receiving and processing of mail.
- We will have reduced access to archived files during this time as storage and safe custody facilities will be inaccessible.
Should you need any assistance determining eligibility or applying for the Business Support Fund, JobKeeper or other Government support, please contact your Morrows Advisor.
The health and safety of our clients, our employees and community are our priority and we apologise for any inconvenience. We thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to minimise the risk of COVID-19. We wish you and your families the very best during this difficult time.
Please contact your Morrows Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.