Intellectual Property Law
With today’s fast pace of technology development, a business’ intellectual property (IP) is often its most valuable asset. It is therefore of the utmost importance to ensure that an organisation’s IP rights are appropriately protected from the outset and that any infringement disputes are dealt with decisively and efficiently.
Morrows’ One Team approach allows our advisors to connect you to the appropriate lawyers that will assist you in this area of your business and protect your IP.
Morrows Legal Solutions can help you with:
- trade mark registration and oppositions
- copyright advice
- IP licensing arrangements
- IP commercialisation arrangements
- enforcing and defending IP infringement claims
- IP protection structuring and advice
- app and software development agreements; and
If you need strategic legal advice to protect your IP within your business in a friendly and professional manner, please reach out to Morrows Legal Solutions.