Company Incorporation and Company Secretary
Morrows experienced advisers offer a range of company secretarial services, delivering expert advice and practical assistance to companies and their boards to help manage ASIC obligations.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Company registration (company formation)
- Business name registration
- Incorporation of association registrations
- Change of company details including company name, registered office/business address, officeholders and shareholders
- Company and personal searches
- Preparation of Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) database updates
- Annual ASIC company statements and reviews
Contact a Morrows adviser today to find out more about our corporate secretarial services.