The team of commercial lawyers at Morrows Legal Solutions have the industry expertise to tailor advice so that it is timely, relevant, cost-effective and of practical use for you and your business.
Morrows’ One Team approach allows our advisors to connect you to the right lawyers whilst leveraging the existing knowledge of your business and personal affairs from within other Morrows groups. This ensures that our legal advice is not only technically correct and commercial, but also focuses on the issues which are key to your business and personal circumstances.
Our commercial lawyers have broad experience and can assist you with a range of business needs from inception or acquisition to sale or dissolution. These may include:
- helping you structure your new business venture to ensure it’s appropriate from the outset
- assisting with the preparation of suitable shareholder, unitholder or partnership agreements
- governing the ongoing conduct of your enterprise,
- understanding the rights and obligations of various stakeholders,
- rectifying problems or risks that you are aware of and identifying and resolving issues that you may not have considered,
- providing both buyers and sellers with due diligence investigations,
- the preparation and negotiation of contracts for the sale and purchase of assets or shares/units.
We aim to ensure that your sale or purchase proceeds in a timely manner. Our legal team will ensure you are suitably informed through the process to ensure there are no surprises and the transaction delivers in accordance with your expectations.
For more information or to find out more about how Morrows One Team Advice House can assist you with your commercial law requirements, please contact us.