It’s never too early to consider your wealth and asset protection plan. Taking a proactive approach to protecting your assets and reducing your exposure to risks will help safeguard your financial future.
Most people have insurance to protect against risk; however, insurance can’t always provide adequate coverage across every possible scenario.
Asset protection allows you to use intelligent legal strategies to protect your assets and avoid significant losses. Our team at Morrows has the expertise to advise all the tax and legal ramifications of using particular types of property investment trusts and structures and ensure you have the right personal tax advice regarding your investment portfolio and wealth creation plan.
Our advisors can assist activities such as:
- Setting up asset protection trusts (Discretionary Trusts, Unit Trusts, Hybrid Trusts, Family Trusts and Testamentary Trusts)
- Advising on adequate asset insurance coverage
- Setting up appropriate business structures to separate personal assets from business risks.
- Registration and management of assets on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- Advising on the benefits of PPSR for your industry and how it can potentially protect your business.
It is essential to have reliable and effective asset protection strategies to continue to grow your wealth and achieve your financial objectives.
If you are looking for professional advice to protect your assets, reach out to the team at Morrows.