As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) spreads across the globe, Morrows is committed to ensuring the safety of our workforce, clients and community. We want to let you know that we have taken some important steps to modify our operations during this period.
The Morrows Board of Directors in conjunction with a specialised COVID-19 Response team are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it rapidly evolves. Morrows have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 at this time however, we are undertaking a number of initiatives to ensure the health and safety of our people and our wider community, while still supporting and servicing our clients.
After careful thought and deliberation of our duty in the face of the Coronavirus outbreak, we believe that it is in the best interest of our employees, clients and communities to adjust our operations as of Friday 20th March 2020:
- Morrows office will be closed to clients and the public, until further notice.
- All Morrows employees who are able to will commence working remotely.
- Our Advisers will continue to be available by phone and email, our switchboard will also continue to operate.
- All client appointments will proceed as scheduled and will be conducted via teleconferencing.
- If you have an appointment scheduled, an Advisor or Client Service Coordinator will be in touch with you shortly to provide you with instructions on how to use our teleconferencing system.
- We have indefinitely postponed client functions and events
- All work-related travel, domestic and international has been suspended until further notice.
- We discourage our employees from taking any international holidays at this time. Any employee who chooses to travel must follow Government guidelines upon their return including directives to self-isolate.
- We encourage our staff to follow social distancing guidelines in their personal lives.
This is a time of great uncertainty and we are collectively navigating a lot of ambiguity one day at a time. As we do so, we want to prioritise the health of our workforce and our communities. We will continue to update our approach as information becomes available from the Department of Health, State and Federal Governments.
At Morrows we are grateful for the fortunate position we are in to be able to continue our work and provide our services remotely with minimal disruption to our business operations. We will continue to provide more updates via email and social media as this situation develops.
The health and safety of our clients, our employees and our community are our priority and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you or your business. We thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to minimise the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and wish you and your families the very best during this trying time.
Please contact your Morrows Advisor if you have any questions or concerns regarding our operational changes.