Morrows Footy Tips
Welcome to the 2016 Chapter of Footy Tips with Morrows!
Cricket has wound up, the Australian Open has come and gone – Finally footy is front and centre.
So much has happened over the course of the preseason Essendon were found guilty by WADA for their now infamous supplement program ran in 2012, Geelong* are now firm premiership favourites after acquiring Patrick Dangerfield and Collingwood have also eased into premiership favouritism after they flogged the all-conquering cats by 8 points in NAB 1.
The key details for 2016 Footy Tipping are as follows:
- Entry Fee is $30 – payable by no later than ROUND 4
- If not paying cash, please EFT to:
Account Name: Anthony Catalfamo
BSB: 063 622
Account Number: 1069 1741
Use YOUR NAME in the narration E.g.- John Smith FT
- Prize Allocation is as follows:
1St Place – 50%
2nd Place – 30%
3rd Place – 10%
Mystery Spot – 10%
Please note the ‘Mystery Spot’ will be 9th place to honour Richmond’s efforts over previous years.
- Everyone must re-log into www.footytips.com.au website, if you are new you will need to sign up
- Everyone must find the Morrows League, follow these steps:
- Find the ‘Competitions’ tab
- Click on ‘Search Comp’
- Type in ‘Morrows’ into the search area
- Click on the ‘Morrows’ competition
- Password is: cpatips
- Let the fun begin
You have to be in it to win it.
If anyone is having problems logging in, creating an account or finding the competition, please contact Anthony Catalfamo at [email protected] as soon as possible so we can help you.
* Hawthorn are clearly favourites!!